Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Concert

Thursday night was the annual Riverside Christmas Concert. Once again Kris and I were lucky enough to get to sit through the whole thing. K through 2nd grade was first and then 3rd through 5th. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the camera. I decided to videotape instead, so the stills I took were with the video camera. The quality isn't as good as the regular camera for still photos. Plus, I had a hard time holding the camera still and hitting the still photo button. But here are the best I was able to get:

Alison sang Hanukkah is Here, Decorate the Tree, and Feliz Navidad. Then the whole group, K through 2nd sang I've Got a Hunch.



Sarah's grade sang Winter Wonderland, Papa's on the Housetop, and O Christmas Tree. At the end, all the kids, 3rd through 5th sang Hope's the Thing.



We (the Riverside community) also held a food drive for the Menomonee Falls Food Pantry. They are desperately low this year. last year they helped something like 80 families around the holidays and this year they are estimating having to help about 300. So if anyone reading this cares to help, Riverside is accepting donations for the next couple of weeks.

0 comments: