Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wedding Day

Today is wedding day (not for me though) in the Hahn family. My cousin is getting married today in Milwaukee at 2:30, and my brother is getting married at 5:00 in Neenah. It will be busy around here today as we get ready. I need to wrap gifts, and help with hair since Kris is sick. I have already gone to get cold medicine as she wants to make it thru the day.

Unfortunately, we have had to amend our plans. We will not be attending my cousin's wedding. Originally we were planning on going to the ceremony in Milwaukee, and then driving up to Neenah for my brother's wedding. However, on a good day I figured we would have about 10-15 minutes to spare IF we had good traffic. However, with getting out of the city and the fact that there is construction on 41 going north, with our tight time schedule, I don't think we would never make it in time. If there were no construction, it would be tight, with the construction... no way. So we will be attending only my brother's wedding.

So now I just have to finish getting ready, however, with three women all trying to get dressed, get their hair done, etc... it is an ordeal. Sometimes I think having boys would have been much easier.

0 comments: