Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 iCheer

Ali had her first “real” competition since the UCA qualifier today in Greendale at the 2017 iCheer.  Unfortunately, the girls did not do well.  They ended up taking third place.  Personally, I don’t see how they finished third.  Realistically the team from Madison that took first place should have taken first place.  Their routine was pretty spot on.  But I thought the Falls should have taken second at least.  At the very least they should have finished ahead of Hamilton.  Hamilton had a couple of shaky moves (I thought) and I thought their degree of difficulty wasn’t all that high.  I felt that our girls did much better.  Kris tells me that I didn’t see it because I was recording it, but that the Falls had a couple of shaky moves as well as a fall/almost fall.  So I’ll have to go back and watch the performance again.  I still think they should have finished ahead of Hamilton though.  In fact, Hamilton should always finish last.

0 comments: