Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Varsity 2020


Alison found out her team assignment for 2020, and no surprise, she made varsity again.  I say no surprise because Kris and I expected her to make varsity again, but then again, you can’t take anything for granted.  Their team is going to be the same as last year, with the addition of one freshman.  There was one girl who is in Ali’s class who got bumped to JV last year, and was trying out again this year (She was an alternate on Varsity Ali’s sophomore year).  I thought that the coach may at the very least let her be an “alternate”.  Even if she wouldn’t be on the competition team, she could at least cheer for games.  But no, she didn’t make it.  So now we have about a month before practices begin for the upcoming season.  I am hoping Ali has a good senior year.  It is going to be very hard to top last year in terms of nationals, and I don’t count of state much, just because I feel like we get screwed by that governing body.

0 comments: