Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Sick

Everyone around here is feeling sick. Both of the girls have what I would refer to as head colds… watery eyes, runny noses, and a cough. Sarah went with a friend to her dad’s house over the weekend to work on a dance routine they will be doing at the Riverside talent show next week. She didn’t get a whole lot of sleep, and now I think it is catching up on her. Ali has a low fever and a cough, and actually stayed home from school yesterday. Hopefully she'll be feeling better today because today is her Brownie meeting and they'll be earning a dance party try-it which she was really looking forward to.

Sarah is feeling a little better since she got some rest, but now both Kris and I have come down with a touch of what they have. I hope it doesn't last long because I'll be putting in 12 hour days for the next week preparing for an audit and there is so much to do that I can't afford to be sick.

0 comments: