Thursday, January 26, 2012

Had a Day Off

I had an unexpected day off today.  Why you might ask?  Well it was because Kris has been dealing with some pain in her back for the past two weeks.  Last night was the last straw because when I got home from work, she was laying in bed unable to move because of the pain.

This morning when she got up for work, I told her to just call in sick and I would take her over to the urgent care clinic to get looked at.  We got in late morning and the doctor diagnosed her with a herniated disc.  Kris got an anti-inflammatory and a pain killer prescribed and is supposed to stay off her feet for the next few days.

It remains to be seen how she will follow orders, but for now, we are not planning on doing anything this weekend, so hopefully it will do her some good.  I also hope te girls will cooperate this weekend and help me out with getting things done.

0 comments: