Monday, September 24, 2012

Stop Sign

Last week our wonderful community decided to remove the stop sign off of the main street running past ours.  it's about four blocks down from our street and has been there as long as I have been living in the Falls.  It was there Thursday morning when I left for work, and then when I was driving home, it wasn't.  In fact, as I was slowing down anticipating the stop, I saw a flatbed tow truck that was loading a small car that was all smashed up.  Apparently that was not the first accident there that day.  And on Saturday when I was out prepping the driveway to be sealed again by filling cracks, I heard tires screech and horns blow twice.  I think there are going to be a few more fender benders there in the coming weeks, hopefully, they won't involve my car.

0 comments: