Friday, May 10, 2013

Finally Got My Answer

Well, unfortunately I got news this week regarding my job interview.  Regrettably I was not chosen.  I can't say that I'm not disappointed, but it is time to move on.  I am trying to look at it like that just means there are other opportunities out there, and I have started looking again.  The one good thing is that unlike the last time I was looking for a job, I still have one.  I can afford to be picky and choose one that is right for me.  Unlike the last time where I was scrambling and just took the first thing that I was offered.  That is how I got in this predicament.  I shouldn't complain, because at least I have been collecting a steady paycheck.  But it has been less than ideal for the last few years.

I sent a couple resumes out Friday and Saturday, with a couple more that I have bookmarked.  So I am hoping for some better news in the next couple of weeks.

0 comments: