Friday, September 14, 2018

Playing Catch Up

For the entire year, I have been playing catch up with my blog. If you come around to read up on a regular basis you will know that I have been months behind with posting current happenings in the Hahn house. As it sits right now, I have (27) entries waiting to be uploaded, and at least another 40-50 entries to actually type out. I keep handwritten notes about what has happened, or is happening on paper and then type them up as I have time, and with everything that has been going on, that is about all I have had time to do… write notes. Part of the problem is that I can’t simply cut and paste into the blogspot editor because when I do that, it makes the formatting all wonky, even though when I type things up, I am using a standard margin, single spaced setup. What I need to do is see about switching over to WordPress. I have read that is the preferred blogging platform, so I have to believe that it is more user friendly. But like everything else, I just don’t have the time to read up on it and figure out if it is something that I want to do. What I really need to do is either not sleep for a weekend and spend the hours overnight just typing. So please be patient while I try to get everything written up.

0 comments: