Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just a Quick Update

WOW! I can't believe that it has been a week and a half since I posted an update. Here is a brief synopsis of happened since the last post I made. Saturday we took the girls along with Sarah's scout troop to see the Jonas Brothers 3D movie. Everyone had a really good time. And right afterward on Tuesday (or maybe Wednesday) we found out that the Jonas Brothers would be making a Milwaukee stop this summer at the Bradley Center. Kris and I are going to try and get tickets and take Sarah and Alison for their birthdays which are a month after the concert. Def Leppard is also coming in late July to the Summerfest grounds and Kris was trying to get good seats for that show as well. Right now we have tickets in the 9th row, but we may try and trade them in for something better.

Both toilets in the house failed. Upstairs, the washers/seals in the tank deteriorated to the point where they needed to be replaced. Water all over the floor, but a pretty easy fix. Then as I was in the basement by my workbench, I noticed the top was slightly wet. It is right below the downstairs bathroom. Well I drained that tank and unbolted it from the floor, and yep.... the wax ring was leaking. I have no clue how it happened, but it required that I go out and get a new one. That is one thing I absolutely HATE. More later.

0 comments: