Sunday, January 9, 2011

Less One Child

Sarah had another scout overnight last night in Kenosha so Alison was home alone. I was planning on taking her to a movie, but she said she really didn't want to go to a movie. After dropping off Sarah we drove to the library to get a bunch of books that she wanted. We got home from teh library about 15 minutes before Kris got home from work. Since Kris hadn't eaten lunch , so we settled on taking her to lunch at Su Casa. Of course when we get there and she orders chicken fingers. Kris and I tried to convince her that she should order some kind of Mexican food since it was a Mexican restaurant, but she didn't want any of that.

Once we got home I spent the evening having stories read to me and playing games. It was nice to be able to spend some time with just Ali. I think sometimes with Sarah around she feels like she gets overlooked. The one bad thing was that when it got to be bedtime, she was freaking out because we had read a scary story book during the afternoon. It had her pretty spooked. I ended up laying with her for a time to calm her down. The funny thing was that I asked her about it before we read it and she said it was fine. I guess that means no more scary stories for a while.

0 comments: