Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Next Step

I went into work this morning to get a few things done since I was off almost the entire week. I don't like having people cover for me because then when I come back, I am completely lost. So I was able to get a few things done and got home in time to help Kris do the cleaning around the house.

Sarah had an overnight scheduled for girl scouts this weekend too. It was their reward for doing their multimedia project that they presented last weekend. They are going to be overnighting at some camp out in Elkhorn and doing some ceramic painting, or something like that. I think Ali is happy that she gets a night alone, and I am sure Sarah is happy having a night away from her parents to spend with her friends.

After Sarah left we went over to Kris's dad's. Her brother had taken him over to his house for dinner which allowed us to take some things that we were going to need to tie up all the loose ends from her mom's passing. We thought it best to do when he was gone since Kris had given her aunt a vase that was her mom's and her dad shot her the dirtiest look when she did it. So this way he wouldn't get agitated. While we were there too, Alison and I got together her dad's pills set up for the next week. As we were doing it, we came across a bunch of her mom's medicine, rescue inhalers and the like for her COPD, all unopened. Hopefully we can donate them to the Community Outreach Health Clinic. It was really sort of sad coming across all that stuff.

0 comments: