Monday, July 2, 2012

Staking Off A Spot

Once again it is that time of year.  That time where I have to sit out in the hot sun for 4-5 hours so I can sake off a spot for the Menomonee Falls Independence Day parade.  We were hoping that this year we could skip the parade, but since Sarah is a cheerleader, they are walking in the parade so we figured we'd have to be there to drop her off and pick her up anyway.  Plus, some of the other cheer parents wanted to all sit together, so I said I would go sit out again. 

This year I managed to snag a large spot right near the end of the parade route.  It's nice because once the parade is done, we just have to turn our chairs around to see the fireworks.  There will be no worrying about having to go look for a good spot to see the fireworks, because we'll have one of the best spots already.  Bonus!

0 comments: