Friday, April 11, 2014

Start of the Demo

As stated, we are planning on remodeling the downstairs, small bathroom.  I was hoping that I could get everything replaced while the girls are gone on their spring break to Florida.  Unfortunately after running some numbers, and doing some figuring, there is no way I will have everything done in the time they are gone.  With the time I figure it will take to rip everything out and then replace the floor and toilet, I am going to need to start tearing things out before they leave. 

That means starting tonight I am going to need to start the demo.  So the plan will be to get the baseboards ripped out and then the laminate floor in addition to the sink and the toilet.  That way on Monday when the girls are gone, I can start replacing the floor.  So here we go.  Let the demolition begin.

0 comments: