Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Everything Is In

As of Tuesday, all of my cabinetry is in, now I just need to wait for the sink.  Unfortunately, I can't install them until the sink/counter arrives.  So even though I have 95% of what I need, I am still in hurry up and wait mode.  

Plus, the cabinet that goes above the toilet is a lot deeper than I was expecting.  The old one was only 4 inches deep.  This one is 7 inches, and with the door it's almost 9 inches.  I know that it's normal, but just holding it up to the wall, it looks really large, especially for that small room.

I am contemplating cutting a hole in the wall and recessing it.  The only problem with that idea is there is no molding/lip around the cabinet to hide the edge.  I just don't know how to handle this right now, so I suppose it is good that I have to wait for the sink.  It gives me time to figure out what to do.

0 comments: