Sunday, May 3, 2015

Prom 2015

Sarah had her junior prom yesterday.  I guess this is the only one she'll have, there is no senior prom.  I am a prom novice since I didn't have one and I have no idea what you do at a prom, other than have your picture taken.  So with that said, we took a couple of pictures of Sarah and her boyfriend, Caleb, in the backyard first, then we headed downtown to meet some of her friends at the Milwaukee Art Museum for more photos.  There were a few other groups there also taking pictures, so we had to wait a little bit, and the wind was very cold, so some of the girls had to be just freezing.  Plus I thought about how much some of them must have spent getting their hair done and the wind was just going to ruin it.  Luckily Sarah had hers up so it didn't blow around.








0 comments: