Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Trying to Get Caught Up

Please be patient if you are a regular to the Hahnted House.  In addition to being a sort of a family newsletter, I also use this blog as a kind of a diary, so that in a few years I can look back and see what was happening in our lives at any particular moment.  Face it, your memory fades the older you get.  Anyway, I was absent over the summer with posting things that were happening, mainly because we were busy with things.  But that doesn't mean I didn't have things to write.  Currently, I have 30 entries listed as drafts that I either started and didn't finish, or made some notes to remind myself to enter something.  Unfortunately, my time to sit down and type has been limited due to children commandeering my computer for homework, or some other project, and by the time I get to sit down at it, I am just too tired to think.  So now that things are getting a little calmer, I am going to try and go back and finish the 30 entries I started (if I can remember things that is) in addition to getting some new things entered.

0 comments: