Thursday, November 10, 2016

Camera Upgrade

This year for my birthday, I decided to finally upgrade our camera. For years we have had a simple, point-and-shoot. Our current one is 8 years old, and we are starting to lose some pixels on the viewing display. Aside from that, with changes in technology (megapixel size, resolution, etc.) Kris’s iPhone camera is probably better quality that the Sony Cyber Shot. So since we had a little cash saved up and money I got in gifts, I decided to pull the trigger on a Canon DSLR. I have wanted to get one for years, but just never had the money saved up because something else always came along.

I don’t know how much it’ll get used, but I am hoping much more than the little one. I realize it is a lot bulkier and I can’t just carry it around in my pocket, but I hope to be taking more photos now (and better quality ones as well). It will probably take a little time to get used to things, like focusing, light settings, etc. but I think I will be able to get the hang of things pretty quickly. Look for some better shots on the Christmas Card next year!

0 comments: