Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Google Car

This morning as the annual WE Energies cookie book hand out. I won’t go into detail with that other than to say go look it up.  But as we were driving down to Miller Park to get a bunch (you get two per person, so we made sure to bring at least one of the girls with us) we came upon the Google Maps car.  Because of all the road construction I was driving thru town to get there because I thought that was going to be the easiest way, even though it might have taken a few minutes longer.  As we pulled up to the stoplight on the corner of State St., Harmonee Ave. and the Menomonee River Parkway, the Google Maps Street View car was directly across from us.  It turned right at the light and then back around the block so that eventually we were driving behind it once the light turned green.  So I will have to keep checking back with Google Maps and see if the new street view will have us in it.  If I end up finding our car on the street view in that area, I’ll let you all know!

0 comments: