Monday, April 13, 2009

Bucks Game

We got to go to a Bucks game over the weekend. The girls each got a free ticket for hitting the goal for selling Girl Scout Cookies so it was just Kris and I that needed to buy tickets. Boy, I remember now why I don’t go to Bucks’ games any more. We ended up sitting in the upper deck, and the cost of the seats was almost $30 each. So if I was going to take the girls, the tickets alone would have been $120, plus the parking money, plus food, drinks etc. It would have been a good $200 if not for the free tickets. Here was the view we had.

But Alison liked it, Sarah didn’t really care. Ali actually asked when she could start playing basketball after watching the state girls final that Uncle Dave was coaching in. Overall the game was good, the Bucks won. Then again, they were playing one of the 4 or 5 teams that has a record worse than Milwaukee.

I should add that it was kids night as well, and the Bucks were giving away baseball caps. After the game, we had vouchers to go down onto the Bradley Center floor and shoot a free throw. Kris and I didn’t really care, but we thought the girls would think it was cool, so we stuck around after the game. By the time we got down to do it, it was about 10:45 PM. Alison actually was saying she was tired and wanted to leave, but we stuck around and I think she was happy that we did.

0 comments: