Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally Upgraded

We finally got around to upgrading our TV service. We had had enough of DirecTv cutting out during the rain (that and the fact that they wanted to soak me $300 for an HD receiver when a new subscriber can get one for free). So we got hooked up with AT&T U-verse today. WOW! How did I ever live without HD? I am going to try and make all my TV watching HD channels, otherwise I feel like I'm just cheating myself.

And how cool is it that the girls can watch all their shows in the basement instead of forcing mom and dad to watch the same episode of Spongebob or iCarly over and over. I have to say as well, the wireless router is great.

The only drawback is the fact that we have to pay for DirecTv until the end of July. Not too bad, and at least it'll give me time to get all the stuff off of the DVR.

0 comments: