Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shopping

The girls had a bunch of gift cards from Christmas that had not been used so we took them to the mall this afternoon to use them. Maybe it is just me getting old but what is the deal with Abercrombie & Fitch? I am not talking about the ridiculous prices, I am talking about the music that they blare in the store. I mean could they have it any louder? I was five feet away from Sarah and I couldn't hear what she was saying. Then, Kris went with Sarah into the dressing room to try on some shirts while Ali and I waited. They came out and Kris said something to me, I assume about how well they fit. However, since I couldn't hear a world she said, I just nodded and said 'yeah'. I just hope I didn't agree to pay $200 for a couple of shirts.

But overall, the girls picked out some cute clothes (no thanks to me). We ended our trip at Barnes & Noble where the girls picked out a couple of new books. Ali got a Diary of a Wimpy Kid book, and Sarah bought a Percy Jackson book. Sarah was lookign for Breaking Dawn, but they didn't have it unless it was in a box set,and since she already has the first three twilight books, we didn't need to get them again. So we are just going to wait until they get some more in. Either that of go to a different store. But we were sort of tired at that point so we just headed for home.

I should note, we wasted a beautiful day in the mall. It was 87 today and sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. So instead of taking care of the yard, we went shopping. That sounds pretty smart to me.

0 comments: