Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Phone Call

Interestingly, I got a call from Alison's teacher today. She wanted to touch base with us about Alison and her anxiety. I was a little perturbed by the response. After talking to the principal and then getting this call from her teacher they made it out like this is Ali's fault for being too attached to Kris and me. What a crock!

We talked about what was happening, and what she told her teacher. Apparently her teacher didn't even know what was happening. I found out that the aide who kicked Ali off the playground flat out lied about why. I was told one thing, that is a VERY far-fetched explanation. Then when I talked to Ali about it, she told me this aide walked up to her that day and instructed her on something else altogether.

I told Ali to just be careful from now on and let me know whenever she has a problem. Kris and I will be planning on being a pain in someone's butt if this continues.

0 comments: