Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Trip to the Doctor

Last night Alison was starting to complain that her throat hurt. This morning, she was doing the same thing so I took a look at her throat and her tonsils were swollen and there were deep red splotches on her uvula. SO instead of going to school, we are going to the doctor. With Ali's recent bouts with strep throat, I am worried that she has it again. Unfortunately we couldn't get in until 11:00. The doctor's office is apparently down one physician, so I had to take what we could get. With any luck it'll just be a a result of allergies or something. I would hate to think she needs to be on antibiotics again. I asked her doctor back in February after she caught strep throat if he thought that her tonsils needed to come out since she had had so many problems over the last year or so, and he didn't think it was warranted. Maybe this will make him change his mind.

0 comments: