Sunday, June 19, 2011

Up for Sale

On Thursday the neighbors we don't like put up a for sale sign in their front yard. YAY!

We were wondering why they were painting their trim and actually cleaning things. Kris and the girls said now I have to find a different hobby since I won't have them to complain about or take pictures to post of their crappy garage, or complain about them parking in front of our window, or not cutting their grass, or a host of other things. I really wasn't that bad. And Kris would complain just as much, she just complained to me.

They have already had a few people looking at it. We were trying to think if we knew anyone who might be looking for a starter type house. That way we would be sure that we will like them One of Ali's friends has a dad who is divorced and currently renting a flat. He is looking to buy a house so we mentioned to him that the house next door just became available. Hopefully he'll take a look. It would be nice to have a friend of Ali living next door, sort of like Sarah has on the opposite side.

I am sure I will update the status, and have comments about the people we see looking at it, but they can't sell it soon enough for me. And now that I have said that, I am sure we'll be blessed with even worse neighbors than they were.

0 comments: