Friday, September 12, 2014

Brewers Game

Sarah is starting to get to be pretty independent.  The Brewers are home this weekend against the Reds and Sarah was invited to go with one of her friends.  Except that they are meeting members of her friend's family downtown, which means that Sarah is going to drive by herself.  Kris is freaking out about her driving alone.  I am cautious, more because of some of the roads downtown and not being exactly sure where she is going.  I don't want her taking a wrong turn and ending up in a bad neighborhood not knowing where she is.  I took a few minutes to try and sit down with Sarah and map out exactly where she needs to go.  Hopefully she'll remember.  It isn't that hard to find where she needs to go and as long as she has her friend with her, I think she should be ok, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to worry.  I will probably stay awake until she gets home, just in case I get a call or a text message.

0 comments: