Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Start of the Year

It is time to start another school year.  This year though, neither Kris, nor I, were home to get the girls off.  This was the first year since Sarah started school that either Kris or I weren't there to see them off and take a photo.  Plus, this year, both Sarah and Alison had a late start because all the underclassmen were having their orientations first.  That meant Ali didn't need to be to school until, I think, 11:00, and Sarah started at about noon.

So this year Sarah took the traditional first day picture of Ali before she left.


Then however, there was no one to take Sarah's picture.  Luckily she was able to have the next door neighbor take her picture before she left.



The one thing that I realized later (actually Kris pointed it out to me) that we didn't get a picture of the girls together.  Which as I pointed out earlier is the first time since the girls started school.  Actually it would have been the first time since Alison started school.  I feel bad about it, but I suppose I can live with that. Then again I really don't have a choice in the matter.

0 comments: