Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Last of the Baby Teeth



Sunday night Alison walked into the living room during football declaring something to the effect of “It’s finally out”.  It took me a second to figure out what she was talking about, but it dawned on me as she handed Kris a small white item as she walked across the room with a balled up tissue clamped down in her mouth.  She is finally out of baby teeth, and just in time since she has an orthodontist appointment on Tuesday.  We had been waiting for that last tooth to come out for some time, and now she can finally get her wires and whatever else the orthodontist needs to do finished.  As it is, I am sure the planned length of time for her braces will be extended, just like Sarah’s were.  Sarah has all of her baby teeth gone by the time she got her braces on, which if I remember right was 5th grade.  Maybe Alison is just a late bloomer.  I wonder how much the Tooth Fairy will give her for that last tooth?

0 comments: