Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

For the first time in a long time, I did not get a picture of the girls with Kris on Mother’s Day. Maybe they are to the point where it is too much of a hassle, I don’t know. Alison didn’t get out of bed until 10:30 and Sarah didn’t drag her butt out of bed until noon or so. If this is what summer vacation is going to be like, that is going to stop quickly! Granted, I didn’t get moving until about 9:00 AM, but that was mainly because I didn’t want to start waking people up.

It was a very busy day aside from being Mother’s Day. I had to finish sanding down all the spackled spots for the baseboards, vacuum all the dust, wipe down the sanded spots and paint over them so the baseboards and registers can be put back in place, hopefully before the new furniture arrives this week. 

0 comments: