Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mini-Golfing

I had been promising to take the girls mini-golfing and last Saturday we finally went. There are 3 or 4 courses within driving distance, and when I say driving distance I mean roughly within a 5 mile radius, but we went to the Swing Time course since it was the closest. It was semi-hot and sunny and when we got there we had one group in front of us, and for about the first 4 or 5 holes we were pretty good, but things started to back up quickly.

I wanted to take a few more pictures than what I was able to get, but that was mainly because as we got backed up, we had to keep playing in order to keep things moving. We couldn’t even let people play through, which would have been my preference. Ali ended up beating Sarah by three strokes, but that was mainly because I was helping her.

Sarah kept having problems with tapping the ball too hard and ended up 3 and 4 putting the hole several times. Ali did, however, manage to get a hole in one all by herself.

0 comments: