Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Neighbor's Tree

Last Friday I come home from work and Sarah and Alison run to meet me as I am getting out of my car. They say, "Do you notice anything different?" Looking around, I say , "uh, no. Why?"

They proceed to make me look in the backyard an lo and behold, the neighbor took down his big tree. I don't know I I have an pictures of the backyard with his tree, though any pictures of my backyard would show them, but here is what it looks like without the tree:


Now, apart from having to look at their house (not really wild about that) we also have to deal with the sun coming in the back windows of the house early on the morning. I never realized how much it blocked the sunlight until it was gone. What a big difference.

Now we really need to get that fence up along the back lot line!

0 comments: