Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Updates

Again, it has been some time since I posted anything, so here is a brief rundown of what has happened since the last time I entered anything.

First, I survived "dad's Day" and girl scout camp with Ali. I was happy to be there with her and I think she had a lot of fun with me there. She was really excited to show me all of the things around their camp.


Plus, Sarah got to raise the flag on the day I was there:



Then afterward I got a summer cold. Man do those just suck. My throat was on fire for a week. Luckily it was mainly a head cold, so it didn't really sideline me.

We bought Sarah a cell phone the last week of July. She now has an LG neon. We ended up having to expand our plan to include text messaging. Sarah loves it. She likes being able to send messages to her friends, though I thought that was what email was for? But with her being in Jr. High this year we figured it was best to be able to get in touch with her at all of her functions as well as a safety tool with her walking to school now.

Then there was all the fireworks at work the last three or four weeks. That's a long story so I'll have to cover that in a completely different entry.

0 comments: