Thursday, July 3, 2014

Almost No Incidents At The Parade

Yesterday I said that things went off pretty smoothly claiming spots for the parade.  Unfortunately, the parade didn't go off without incident.  We heard a story around the start of the parade about someone (a child) getting hit by a car before the parade started.  When we got home I turned on the news and the lead story on the news was about the accident. 

Apparently, a car had gone out of control and hit three people, two of them were children and had to go to the hospital, though they weren't life threatening injuries.  I don't know if I were the parent, I would be too happy either way.  The accident is still under investigation, but I would be willing to bet it is going to lead to changes for the parade next year.

0 comments: