Thursday, July 31, 2014

Final Driver's Practice

Sarah has finished her final session of on the road driving practice.  Now we wait for a little over a week until we go take her for her driver's test.  Since she is having her wisdom teeth out tomorrow, hopefully she won't need much more practice.  She told me that her instructor told her she should be just fine and shouldn't have a problem passing.

The final on the road apparently is like a mini road test.  Sarah said she went over all the skills they will be testing her on when she goes for her license, and according to her she did pretty well.  There were only a couple of suggestions he had for her, thought she wouldn't tell me what they were.  Not that it matters all that much, but I want to make sure whatever it is/was, I don't want her doing it in my car, especially when my insurance rates are already going to be exploding.

0 comments: