Monday, August 22, 2016

Mac Book Air

My parents were in town for some things up in the Valley this past week, and they wanted to go out to dinner.  Once we got to the restaurant, my dad gave Sarah her birthday present, a new Apple MacBook for college.  Sarah had been wanting one, or at least a laptop for school.  She knew we hadn’t bought one yet and was starting to freak out since she leaves for school in a week.  My dad had asked if he could get it for her, so I have been trying to act nonchalant about it for the last month, even while she has been freaking out.  I acted like I was shopping for one online, just so she wouldn’t know she had a MacBook coming.  It came as a big surprise for her, and I think she is really happy about it.  Now I just have to hope she treats it with care, since she doesn’t take care of other things (like her phone) as well as I would like her to.  

0 comments: