Thursday, September 15, 2016

Coming Home

Sarah is making her plans to come home for the first time at homecoming in October.  I think that would be a pretty good time.  It'll be about six weeks from the start of classes and a pretty good time for a break.  And it also gives her enough time to get used to her surroundings and acclimated to life on her own.  It's also a good time to come home and see friends.  I know she said something about not caring about seeing her friends, but at least the first year after graduating it is a good time to come back and get together with people.  I did it and it was fun, and my friends and I had planned on doing it every year, but that sort of fell by the way after a year or two.  So I think it is better to enjoy it now before lives get too hectic and it happens only once every 10 years at reunions.  She also wants to come home and do Alison's hair for the homecoming dance.  Though I am not sure why since Ali has said she is not going with a boy.  At least not yet.  Sarah said the same thing and she ended up being asked a couple of weeks before, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.  At least that's the plan for now.

0 comments: