Monday, July 3, 2017

Watseland

You may have heard the expression that TV was a vast wasteland?  Well ours is definitely now, because it is completely dead!  There is no picture at all.  As has been noted we have been having problems with power and the picture just shutting off at random.  Well I think it is time to finally call the code on this one.  The picture went out around 2:30 this afternoon, and it has not come back on yet. 

Since we had the parade and fireworks tonight I figured I would let it sit, unplugged, and by the time we got home (at around 10:45) I’d be able to plug it in and it would come back on and we could see what we missed.  Nope.  Nothing.  I plugged it back into the wall and “click, click”, “click, click”.  I spent the next hour or so unhooking all the cables and cords and setting it in the corner and getting the 42” TV from the basement to put on the stand portion of the entertainment center.  The girls will be mad since there won’t be any TV to watch in the basement and they’ll have to stream Netflix either in their phones, laptop, etc. At least we have TV in the living room again.  Now I just need to decide how to pay for a new TV.

0 comments: