Saturday, January 13, 2018

Champs!

Alison’s cheer team FINALLY got to perform in a competition today, and then ended up taking first place!  There were three other teams in their division (which was small varsity D2), and 4 teams in small varsity D1.  As far as I am concerned, they would have taken first place out of all the small varsity teams.  There is only one other team that I thought was even close to as good as our girls were.

Kris was lucky because she had to work this weekend, but since Ali wasn’t performing until 3:30, she was able to get out a little early, and we got there with plenty of time to spare to see the Falls compete.  I don’t know why but after watching all of the teams, I thought that many of them just seemed slow, and pretty basic.  Maybe it’s because we saw how good some of the other teams are that compete at Nationals, but I felt like they were just head and tails above 95% of the other teams. I suppose that should say something about just how good they are.

So, with no further ado, here is the Menomonee Falls Varsity first place performance!

0 comments: