Monday, March 5, 2018

First On The Road

Ali had her first on the road driving instruction tonight.  I don’t know if she was looking forward to it or not.  I think that she would rather drive with someone other than me, because they wouldn’t be trying to keep her from hitting things as much as I am, or correcting her when she takes a 90° corner at 20 mph.  When I drove up to the school to pick her up, I saw her drive past.  I had to wait for about five minutes for her to finish, and when I asked her how it went she said, fine, but that she did not enjoy it.  When I asked why, she told me all she did was drive in circles.  Yep, for one hour, she drove the circle of Titan Dr., Franklin Dr., and Merrimac Dr. around the high school and Ben Franklin grade school.  B-O-R-I-N-G!  Yeah, I can see why you wouldn’t be happy with that.

This is the only time she does that, from what I was told.  Next time she actually gets out on the road.  

0 comments: