Friday, March 30, 2018

Summer Job

Sarah accepted a new summer job. At least I think she has a new summer job. She interviewed at Bath and Body, and the woman she spoke to offered her the position, but she also has to go back and speak to the head manager (I think). She has to speak to someone else before she can officially be offered the job, but it sounds as if it is pretty much a done deal. Supposedly they will give her better hours, and more money than she was earning at Stein’s even after being there for four years. I hope this works out for her, because I know how much she hated working at Stein’s and dealing with some of the people that would come in there. Not to mention coming home smelling like nitrogen/fertilizer and getting a farmer tan working outside. I know that her bosses at Stein’s loved having her work there so it is too bad she couldn’t stay, but she is thinking of the big picture, earning enough for her expenses at college so she doesn’t need to find a part time job there while going to school. I hope things work out.

0 comments: