Saturday, March 17, 2018

Wrong Way Driver


Alison has a birthday party tomorrow and of course, that means I am out at 8:00 PM the night before to try and find a gift. We didn’t find anything at WalMart, or JC Penney in the Falls, so I thought we’d run to Dick’s in ‘Tosa. I didn’t have anything else to do and it is only a 10 minute drive to get there. Unfortunately they didn’t have what we wanted, which was thick, fuzzy socks. I guess Cabin socks are only a winter thing.

But that isn’t the interesting thing that happened. On the way home, we were driving along Hwy 41/45 and just past the Appleton Avenue exit I notice a set of headlights coming down the off ramp at Good Hope Road. I never thought I would have seen something like that. Obviously, someone got their Irish going early.

0 comments: