Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally

I know it has been almost three weeks since I posted anything but things have been hectic. Work laid off (3) office people. However, we still need to do the same amount of work, so my duties and responsibilities have been expanded. As a result I am hopping from the moment I get to work until the moment I leave. That's good I suppose, since I stay busy. But it also keeps me at work later. Once I get home and eat, help Sarah with her homework and read with Ali, it's in the neighborhood of 8:30 or 9:00 and I just want to go to bed.

Sarah is learning the harsh reality of middle school. Homework. I don't think she has had a day yet where she didn't have at least some homework. Most days she is bringing home more than one subject. So juggling that with Cheerleading, Student Council, Builder's Club, and now Dance Team (aka Pon-Pom Squad) she is exhausted.

Well that's about all I can take for tonight. I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll get around to more tomorrow.

0 comments: