Monday, October 12, 2009

Haunted House Time

Anyone who knows me knows this is my favorite time of the year. I love Halloween. Carving pumpkins, trick or treating, haunted houses, etc. It's great!

This year I have offered to take Sarah (and presumably a friend or two) to a haunted house. I haven't been to a haunted house for about twelve years. I remember the last one Kris and I went to about 1999. We went with one of Kris's friends and her husband to the Rainbow Springs Haunted Hotel. It was really fun. I also remember it was my birthday and I was 30. They were selling beer and I went to get one while we waited and I got carded.

Anyway, this year I asked Sarah if she wanted to go and she said yes. Ali said she wanted to go too, but I think she is probably still too young. Besides, I'm looking for the scariest one I can find around here. The Hubertus House of Horrors is open, but very popular. That means tickets might be scarce. But we'll find one and post some pictures of the spooky fun.

0 comments: