Monday, October 26, 2009

Incredimail Blows

I am officially done with Incredimail. I have been having all kinds of problems with it on my laptop as well as on Kris computer. I actually ended up having to reinstall in on Kris's computer after I wiped out the hard drive and reinstalled everything. Well there was still nothing but problems, and good luck trying to get any support. Well Friday, Kris lost all of her mail and folders. I have no clue what happened to them, they just disappeared. There was nothing in the folder that kept all her mail and settings either. Luckily I had all her old mail folders stored yet from when I reinstalled Windows, but she lost anything from about the last week and a half to two weeks.

So I thought about it. Why am I using Incredimail anyway? Just for the notifiers. No one could see my stationery, and I didn't use any of the other clip art features or emoticons. So I finally just said screw it. Kris is now just using Outlook, and I have resigned myself to use Thunderbird (I try not to give Bill gates my money). Screw Incredimail, it's not worth it!

0 comments: