Thursday, February 9, 2017

Frontier Flight

We took Frontier on the flight down to Orlando for the girls’ UCA National Competition.  I can’t remember if we ever flew Frontier before but this flight was pretty nice.  I know Frontier is sort of a discount airline, but our plane was new, it was clean, and there was plenty of overhead space, although we didn’t use it.  I have found that if you want to carry anything on, it is best to just have it be a small backpack that you can stuff under your seat.  That way there is no fighting for compartments, which is something I absolutely refuse to do.

Overall though, the boarding and unboarding (or is it called deplaning?) went really smooth.  Much better than other flights I have been on from “major” airlines.  I think I would consider flying Frontier again, although I wasn’t very happy with the baggage fees and the charges to “select my seat”.  That sort of cut into the affordability of the flight.

0 comments: