Sunday, February 12, 2017

Told to Stop

Kris and I went to EPCOT for the day since we didn’t get to go last month when we were here, and it is my favorite park. However, I was told that I had to stop taking pictures. Kris told me I looked ridiculous taking pictures of all sorts of things around the park. Well that was also the purpose of buying an expensive DSLR camera. I want to be able to take pictures of things. Flowers, the monorail, the facades of the shops in the world showcase, or even the fountains. I really wanted to take one of the big fountain right behind Spaceship Earth; that is my favorite one. But I guess I was being embarrassing, so I stopped. It put me in a bad mood the rest of the day. I guess having an actual camera to take pictures instead of a phone makes you look stupid. I wish I had known that before buying it.

0 comments: