Wednesday, February 1, 2017

We're On Google

Last fall I mentioned how we saw the Goggle Street View car when we were on our way to get our 2016 WE Energies cookie book. Periodically since then I have been looking to see if we ended up on the actual street view at that corner. Well, when I checked yesterday, turns out we are! The Ford only appears in a single frame, and you can’t see Kris or me in the car itself, but it is clearly my car with the yellow, Packers license plate. And, you need to actually turn the shot in order to see us. It is funny, because I saw the car coming up to the stoplight, and turn, but yet we are only in one single shot, and it is the shot after the car turned so it is driving away and you need to turns and look slightly backward to see our car. I suppose it doesn’t matter, but at least I have a claim to fame now.

0 comments: