Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Healthy

I finally got in to the doctor for my “annual” check-up.  I as actually due back in October, but I had forgotten to schedule it, and then due to my schedule, and the doctor’s, I decided to simply push it back to the new year.  I didn’t really have any concerns so I figured it wasn’t a problem.

Everything was cool.  All my blood work was normal, there was nothing new or concerning found on the once over, well, almost nothing new.  The doc did tell me that I have a hernia, but I knew that already, or at least I was pretty sure that I did.  I have had it for almost a year, I h\just haven’t had the time to take off to go and get it fixed.  But other than that, all I have left to do is schedule my 50 y/o guy test, which I am actually dreading.  I am going to put all those things off until we get back from Ali’s Nationals trip.  Then I’ll see about scheduling appointments for all that stuff

0 comments: