Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Logos

We got an email from Ali's cheer coach today saying that she is going to be ordering Wisconsin Cheer Nationals shirts for all the girls.  Every year, someone (not sure who) designs a shirt that represents all the teams from Wisconsin.  While it is nice, I would rather have one that just refers to our team.  I snapped a picture last year at one of the Disney Parks of a family that had cheer shirts made up for their team that listed the team name, all the girls names, etc. on the back, sort of like a concert t-shirt.  My plan is to make one just like it, but I need to put something on the front.  Since 1) don't want to ask for permisssion to use the "official" Falls logo and 2) I don't want so give the boosters any cash to use any of their designs (not sure if I would need to, plus I don't like the Falls' logo), I made up a couple of my own.  Now I just need to decide which one to use.

These are a couple of my choices:








I have a couple more I am working on and I think I still have some editing to do on these, but I need to get it done quickly so I can get them made/ordered asap.

0 comments: