Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movie Day

We had a lot to do on Saturday, but we took a couple hours out to go see “Bedtime Stories” with Adam Sandler. We had some arguing since we went to the early matinee (12:30 P.M.) and the girls didn’t want to get moving. But once we got there, the theater was about half full, which was good. I HATE watching movies sitting in a crowded theater. The overall review.... Not bad. Sarah gives it 4 out of 5 stars. I’ll give it 3. The story was cute and enjoyable, but Adam Sandler played, well Adam Sandler. If you have seen him to one goofy yet endearing character, you have seen every movie he has ever done. He is sort of drifting into Will Ferrell territory. But I’ll still recommend it as a nice family movie.

There were some interesting trailers shown prior to the movie starting however that I think I’m going to have to try and go see when they come out. First is a movie called Inkheart starring Brendan Fraser. The second is Race to Witch Mountain. I saw both Witch Mountain movies, Escape to Witch Mountain and Return from Witch Mountain, as a kid and I am interested to see how Disney has updated the remake.

0 comments: